4th Asia Insurance CIO Technology Summit
September 1-2, 2015 @ Le Méridien Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia
The theme of this year’s CIO Summit is “Challenges of CIO/CTO in the Era of Disruptive Innovation in Insurance”. The Summit will look at delivering customer-centric sales, service and solutions that support multi-channel digital experiences through pro-active strategies in social, mobile, cloud and hybrid deployments with a smarter workforce, rich media, and e-commerce. It is a power Summit for CIOs and CTOs to arm them with the basics needed to ensure a tough, resilient, scalable, secure technology system that is sustainable with measurable ROI.
Woody Mo, President and CEO of eBaoTech will deliver a keynote speech on the topic of “Key challenges and potential solutions in making insurance digital” on September 2, sharing eBaoTech’s views on technology as an enabler for the insurance industry to compete, grow and differentiate.
eBaoTech is an exhibitor at this conference. Visit us at Stand 3.
For more information about this event, please visit http://www.asiainsurancereview.com/aircio/.
- Collaborus Cloud Version 4.5 is Available for General Release
- Datong Builds an Insurance Platform with Complete Sales and Services Capabilities on eBao Cloud
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Alibaba Computing Conference 2016
- Australia-based Tego signs with Collaborus Cloud