Projeto de Sinistro de Garantia Extendida da GMAC Insurance na China usa o eBaoTech GeneralSystem
GMAC Insurance went live with its Extended Warranty Claim project in China with eBaoTech GeneralSystem on May 17, 2010.
GMAC Insurance, with its headquarters in the USA and deep expertise in auto insurance, established a car service company in China called Shanghai First Response. It is one of the first companies in China to provide Extended Warranty Services to car owners in collaboration with major auto manufacturers in China. In June 2008, an extended warranty system went live, designed to be easy-to-use by business users and partners. The system is hosted in ASP model by eBaoTech. The claim module added in May, 2010 optimizes and improves the existing services, which are now available throughout China.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- A Suite LifeSystem da eBaoTech® já está em Funcionamento na Ji Xiang Life Insurance
- A Seguradora Dah Sing Life Implementa o LifeSystem da eBaoTech®