Korea Life Vietnam implementará o eBaoTech LifeSystem
Korea Life Insurance Co. Limited, the 2nd largest insurance company in Korea, has just signed a software license agreement and a customization agreement on the 29th October 2008 with eBaoTech to implement LifeSystem V3.1.6 for their subsidiary in Vietnam.
Korea Life Vietnam is a start-up operation and they are planning to launch both traditional life and universal life products in Ho Chi Minh City by 1st April 2009. They have plans to expand to the capital city of Hanoi and the sea port of Danang subsequently. Their main distribution and sales network will be through their agency force.
The project commenced in August 2008 is scheduled to go into production on 1st April 2009.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Taiping Life Hong Kong is Operational with eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Launch Business in Hong Kong
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel