A filial da eBaoTech no Japão (eBaoTech Japan) abre oficialmente seu escritório em Tóquio
eBaoTech officially opened its Tokyo office on September 4. The new office, at Imasu Onarimon Building in Minato-ku District, is conveniently located near Tokyo Tower and very close to several of eBaoTech’s existing clients in Japan. This official office opening marks an important milestone in eBaoTech’s business growth in Japan and it further demonstrates the eBaoTech’s full commitment to the strategic Japanese market. eBaoTech Japan is adding more local Japanese resources based in Tokyo to strengthen the quality and speed of providing services to its clients. The new addition of local staff will cover all areas of eBaoTech’s business activities, including business development, insurance domain expertise, project management, and infrastructure consultants. eBaoTech expects further acceleration of its growth in Japan and this official office opening will prepares eBaoTech well for the growth in the future.
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel
- A eBaoTech Índia muda para novos escritórios maiores em Mumbai
- eBaoTech inaugura presença no Reino Unido
- A eBaoTech abre um novo escritório em Rotterdam
- eBaoTech assinou acordo de parceria com a Corporação de Sistemas de Computação Sumisho (Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation)