IBM lança um relatório referencial de testes sobre o eBaoTech GeneralSystem
eBaoTech and IBM India worked together on a benchmark testing on eBaoTech GeneralSystem in 2006. The final performance and scalability benchmark test report is released today.
eBaoTech tested the system over a two-week period at IBM System Solution Centre in Bangalore, India. The benchmark simulated real-life scenarios in both personal and commercial business, representing 15 million policies and more than one terabytes of data. The system can support up to 1,000 con-current users performing more than 34,000 business transactions per hour. Each transacntion was executed within less than a two-second response time. This benchmark was performed on IBM eServer pSeries and IBM TotalStorage.
The benchmark test confirms that eBaoTech GeneralSystem is one of the most powerful and robust general insurance (property and casualty) applications in the world. eBaoTech GeneralSystem can meet the processing requirement of the largest Insurance companies.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- HCL Completa o Treinamento da GeneralSystem Suite v3.4 da eBaoTech®
- O Grupo Argo implementa o eBaoTech® GeneralSystem nas suas Operações do USA e do Brasil
- A eBaoTech anuncia Disponibilidade do GeneralSystem Suite v3.4 para empresas de Seguro Geral, assim como do LifeSystem Suite v3.4 para empresas de Seguro de Vida