Fortis Insurance International comprou várias licenças do LifeSystem e do GeneralSystem para usar na Europa
Fortis Insurance International has bought several licences of LifeSystem and GeneralSystem for use in Europe. The first installation in Central Eastern Europe of LifeSystem is well underway, with an expected launch in Q4 2006. Fortis Insurance International is planning to deploy eBaoTech platforms in multiple European markets, where it wishes to establish new operations or where it wants to launch new lines of business, supporting true end-to-end processing on eBaoTech’s modern web-based policy administration systems.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel
- Hong Kong-based Dah Sing Life Assurance Deploys eBaoTech LifeSystem for Traditional and Unit-Linked Insurance Businesses