Great Eastern adota eBaoTech LifeSystem
Great Eastern signed a software licensing and customization agreement with eBaoTech Corporation (eBaoTech) to adopt eBaoTech LifeSystem. The LifeSystem will replace Great Eastern’s legacy policy administration systems and all its individual life insurance portfolios will be migrated onto the new system. It will be adopted in both Singapore and Malaysia, and eventually in other countries in the region where Great Eastern intends to increase its business presence.
Headquartered in Singapore, Great Eastern is the leading life insurer in Singapore and Malaysia, with over 2.4 million policyholders and more than 4 million individual in-force policies.
Mr Woody Mo, CEO of eBaoTech, comments: “This is a major milestone in eBaoTech’s development. Great Eastern’s selection of eBaoTech as a partner for this critical project proves that eBaoTech has a great product and a strong implementation team to add significant value to insurance companies worldwide.”
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel
- Hong Kong-based Dah Sing Life Assurance Deploys eBaoTech LifeSystem for Traditional and Unit-Linked Insurance Businesses