Personal InformationAny time eBaoTech collects information that you voluntarily submit, it is eBaoTech’s intent to inform you why this information is being requested, how it will be used and to whom it may be disclosed.
What We CollectWe may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers; and
- other information you choose to provide at various times, for example, when you complete an online form or request or participate in an online community.
What We Do With the Information We GatherWe may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Usage StatisticsWhether you register or not, when you visit this website, some information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider, operating system, the service from which you arrived, the page you requested, the time and date of your visit, and potentially other site usage statistics will be collected automatically as part of the software processes of the website. This information itself does not personally identify you, but could potentially be linked with personal information that you provide eBaoTech. These statistics allow eBaoTech to analyze the effectiveness of its website, make improvements where needed and potentially to market eBaoTech’s products and services to you. Generally, this information is kept as long as required to support the improvements of the website and could be shared with our advisors, agents or other third parties.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Resume CollectionThe website provides a capability for Users to submit their resumes to eBaoTech via an online application form and via email. Any resume so received by eBaoTech will be held in confidence and used only for the purpose of considering the submitting party for employment. Such information is not shared with third parties external to eBaoTech domestic and international branches.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.