eBaoTech SalesPlatform Seamlessly Integrates with SugarCRM to Provide More Powerful Sales Tools to Insurers
Shanghai, China and Cupertino, CA – eBaoTech Corporation, a leading provider of new generation software and services for the life and general insurance industries, announced an OEM agreement with SugarCRM, the world’s fastest-growing customer relationship management (CRM) company. Under the agreement, SugarCRM seamlessly integrates with the eBaoTech SalesPlatform for Life Insurance solution, providing users with advanced customer management capabilities.
SalesPlatform for Life Insurance is a best-of-breed front-end system that was launched in September of 2011 to address life insurers’ multi-channel distribution needs, to empower channels and to support rapid business growth. It can be implemented as an integrated component of the eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite, or adopted as a stand-alone system to coexist with an insurer’s existing back-end system. By integrating SugarCRM with SalesPlatform, life insurers will be able to utilize powerful CRM software for even better management of prospects, sales and marketing activities.
SalesPlatform for Life Insurance includes built-in product configurator, formula and rule management tools to enable the channels to perform true underwriting and ratings without external engines. The user interface can be configured to suit the needs of the insurance carrier. SalesPlatform supports traditional channels such as agents and brokers and emerging web affinity channels, making it easier for life insurers to manage multiple channels with one software solution. As with other eBaoTech software solutions, SalesPlatform is multi-language, multi-currency and multi-entity-on-a-single-instance deployable for global markets. SalesPlatform is currently in the implementation stage at key client sites, where the positive impact to business operations is expected to be quickly realized.
Integrating SugarCRM with SalesPlatform will make it possible to have one source of business information across an insurer’s CRM, making business operations more efficient and productive. The integration will offer the following benefits:
- More productive sales and marketing: Better communication with prospects and sharing of sales information to enable higher sales productivity
- Better customer management: Improved communication with prospects and existing customer leads for higher customer satisfaction and greater retention rates
- Freedom of choice: Both the eBaoTech SalesPlatform and the SugarCRM platform are web-based, making them easier to customize and adapt to changing needs. Both software solutions can run in the cloud or onsite, giving insurers freedom of choice
- Flexibility: Insurers can independently upgrade the SugarCRM OEM license to add more functionality
“Insurers need software systems that let them expand into new markets and utilize their data more effectively,” said Woody Mo, president and chief executive officer of eBaoTech. “The new SalesPlatform enables multiple sales channels to securely access the insurer’s policy administration system using one platform. Combined with SugarCRM, it will equip the sales channels with faster access to customer information for more effective and profitable sales.”
“We decided to partner with eBaoTech because they have a global reach and are targeting a very important market segment,” said Clint Oram, chief technology officer and co-founder of SugarCRM. “Clients in the insurance industry have very specific needs, and the custom integration between SugarCRM and eBaoTech has been designed to greatly improve productivity in these organizations. We look forward to watching our mutual customers achieve positive results.”
For more information, please visit the eBaoTech SalesPlatform for Life Insurers product page or contact a local eBaoTech sales office: http://www.ebaotech.com/contact-us/worldwide-offices/. For more information on SugarCRM’s OEM partner program, please visit the SugarCRM web site.
eBaoTech delivers standards-based, highly configurable insurance software suites to both property and casualty (P&C) and life insurers. Its product offerings enable insurers to realize cost-effective, scalable, flexible and highly automated insurance operations in an ever-changing environment. With offices in ten countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas, and installations in more than 20 countries, eBaoTech has extensive global presence to serve leading insurance companies. For more information, visit ebaotech.com.
SugarCRM makes CRM simple. As the world’s fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than ten million times and currently serve over 1,000,000 end users in 192 countries. Over 7,000 organizations have chosen SugarCRM’s On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and Customer Interaction Solutions.
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- eBaoTech Appoints New Sales & Services Leadership as Rapid Growth in Latin America Continues
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel
- Hong Kong-based Dah Sing Life Assurance Deploys eBaoTech LifeSystem for Traditional and Unit-Linked Insurance Businesses
- eBaoTech names Jason Bissell Corporate Senior Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing