Mayban Fortis implementará eBaoTech GeneralSystem
Mayban Fortis Holdings Berhad (Mayban Fortis) is a joint venture between Maybank and Fortis, a leading financial institution in Europe.
Mayban Fortis has a distinct advantage being a member of the Maybank Group, Malaysia’s largest financial services group with diversified operations in banking, finance, merchant banking, leasing, discounting, securities, property trust and factoring. This has made Mayban Fortis one of the leaders in Malaysia’s non-life insurance market today offering General and Takaful insurance products through its Bancassurance channel.
In August 2005, it has entered into an agreement to acquire Malaysia National Insurance Holding (MNIH). Two of the subsidiaries under MNIH are Malaysia National Insurance Berhad (MNI) and Takaful Nasional Sdn Berhad (TN). With the enlarged merged entity, the Company has become one of the leading multi-channel insurers in Malaysia, ranking third in Life (first in new business), second in Non-Life, and first in Takaful.
In view of the above consolidations, Mayban Fortis has decided to standardize on a single platform for the Core Non-Life (General Insurance and Takaful General) Solution. As part of the consolidation exercise, Mayban Fortis has decided to replace the current system for all of the three entities namely:-
1) Mayban General Assurance Berhad
2) Mayban Takaful Berhad
3) Malaysia National Insurance Berhad
The approach of the legacy system replacements is to adopt current eBaoTech GeneralSystem Version 2.0 implemented at Takaful Nasional which has gone live officially since 3 September 2006.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- 17 de mayo 2012, Congreso de Gestión Ejecutiva de InsuranceCom Asia, Hotel Ritz Carton, Hong Kong
- Nota de Prensa: HCL Termina su Capacitación en el eBaoTech GeneralSystem Suite v3.4
- El Grupo ARGO Implementa el eBaoTech® GeneralSystem para sus Operaciones en EE.UU. y Brasil