Samsung Air China Life Insurance adquiere licencia para utilizar LifeSystem y AgentOffice de eBaoTech
Samsung Air China is a joint venture between Samsung Life Insurance Company of Korea and Air China Group in China.
Samsung Life is a leading insurance company in Korea with more than 45% market share. After vigorous iterations of evaluations, eBaoTech LifeSystem emerge as the ultimate choice to help Samsung Air China Life manage their back office operations. In addition, Samsung Air China Life has also chosen to integrate eBaoTech AgentOffice with the eBaoTech LifeSystem to reap maximum benefits in terms of best practices. eBaoTech AgentOffice is a sales administration tool that helps agents work more efficiently by automating processes such as quotation and is currently used by many agents from major insurers in China today.
This project emphases the feature rich capability and potential of the LifeSystem due to its flexible integration component. The system is expected go live in May 2005.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel