Swiss Life, la compañía más grande de seguros de vida de Suiza, elige eBaoTech LifeSystem como la plataforma informática para un nuevo proyecto comercial
Swiss Life will launch a new insurance venture focusing on structured life insurance products for wealthy individuals on eBaoTech’s LifeSystem.
The implementation is done within six months, will go live in Spring 05 and proves that LifeSystem is a highly flexible insurance platform also suitable for European insurance companies. eBaoTech is implementing the platform with a joint Zurich- and Shanghai-based team in a delivery model that reduces cost to the client and at the same time ensures rapid implementation. In addition to being based on LifeSystem Version 3, it will also entail a new component to handle complex interactions with banks and custodian accounts.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel
- Hong Kong-based Dah Sing Life Assurance Deploys eBaoTech LifeSystem for Traditional and Unit-Linked Insurance Businesses