GeneralSystem Suite is eBaoTech’s complete software solution for non-life (property & casualty) insurance carriers. It supports all mainstream general (property & casualty) insurance products including:
- Personal Insurance: motor, personal accident, travel, home and more
- Commercial Insurance: property, casualty, marine, engineering, bond and more
- Package Products: combined coverage to cover all the risks of a person/family, or a small-medium enterprise
Setting up your general (property & casualty) insurance business on eBaoTech’s GeneralSystem Suite brings a number of key advantages such as:
- Faster time-to-market thanks to advanced configuration and integration capabilities that allow product ratings and rules to be quickly adjusted
- Improved sales productivity through powerful channel support functions that enable channels to quote and bind quickly
- Reduced operational costs with highly-automated straight-through processing
- Easier global business expansion through built-in internationalization features
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) with easier software implementation and maintenance
GeneralSystem Underwriter’s Homepage
SalesPlatform for General B2C Homepage
eBaoTech® Policy Administration module for general insurance is a comprehensive platform that manages the policy lifecycle after a quote is bound. It includes new business fulfillment, customer services and endorsements, and renewals.
Policy Administration system includes the following functions:
- Centralized operation model to reduce overhead and improve productivity
- Rules-based renewal process that reduces manual work and increases customer retention
- Seamless integration with underwriting and reinsurance components to avoid operational risk
- Workflows are highly flexible and automated with the use of Rule Management system and Workflow Management system
- Built-in customer service and endorsement options address most customer requests in the policy life cycle. Non-sequential endorsement simplifies complex case operations, reducing requests for specialists and lowering costs
eBaoTech® Claims module provides comprehensive claim processes for all kinds of products with powerful functions, including claim first notice of loss, appraisal, reserve, field investigation, special investigation, calculation, settlement, and recovery.
Its flexibility allows the system to define processes for various claim cases. For cases with minor damage/loss, the Claim system allows the policy holder to complete a claim in a very short time thus improving customer satisfaction.
The Claims system is an online collaboration tool for Property & Casualty claims, built using web and imaging technologies to enable all parties involved in the claims process to work together anytime, anywhere, with any device (PC, mobile).
eBaoTech® Product Factory for general insurance is an excellent general insurance product management tool which enables insurance companies to launch products quickly and easily, shortening the time to market.
The Product Factory includes built-in product parameters, Formula management system, Rule management system and Page editor functions.
- Product parameters: Set up the product structure and coverage
- Formula management system: Includes calculation formulae and rating definitions, such as premium, tax, fee and commissions
- Rule Management system: Manages rules definition, such as underwriting, validation and compensation rules
- Page editor: Configures the interface screens for different products
eBaoTech® Underwriting for general insurance helps the underwriters evaluate risk exposure, and drive for maximum underwriting profit. Based on Rule Management system, it provides automatic underwriting check for quote, endorsement and renewal.
For standard cases, policies can be issued without underwriter involvement which enables underwriters to focus on high-risk cases. In cases where manual underwriting is required, the underwriter works on cases under authority, and then submits a request for approval or referral when it is needed. The underwriting component also includes process checks to help junior underwriters avoid missing important checkpoints.
eBaoTech® Channel Management for general insurance supports the management of all sales channels, including individual sales channel, company sales channel, staff sales and point of sales.
It provides several functions to manage sales channels, including:
- Sales channel and agreement set up and maintenance
- Commission calculation and settlement
- Sales performance tracking
- Campaign and bonus management
eBaoTech® Finance (Bill, Collection & Payment) for general insurance manages real-time generated financial records, handles all counter settlements, and supports flexible bank transfer and general ledger (GL) posting processes.
- Seamlessly integrated with all business modules, it collects financial data from new business, endorsement, claims, recovery, reinsurance and reprinting modules. Accounts receivable or accounts payable will be generated and posted to the GL according to accounting rules configured in system.
- Support most counter settlements, including over-the-counter premium collection and disbursements, accounts receivable and payable records for premium, reinsurance, co-insurance, claims, commission and agent consolidation billing. Offset and account transfer sub-modules allow user to deal with special requests from client.
- Standard bank transfer processing for automatic debit/credit card receipt and payment
eBaoTech® Reinsurance provides the functionality to manage both outward and inward reinsurance businesses, including treaty and facultative. It automatically checks the risk, not only by policy, but also by risk unit.
It calculates the retentions and cessions, and generates reinsurance arrangements according to the treaty. Facultative task will be triggered once the risk exceeds the limit. The Reinsurance module also provides a statement including premium and claim recovery, for the insurer to settle with the Reinsurance Company.
All eBaoTech software products are based on N-tiered Java EE technology and Service-Oriented Architecture with modular components and rules-based automatic processing. Insurance products and process workflows can be configured through a graphical user interface, which is also configurable by the client using a visual editor.eBaoTech Product Architecture Diagram
eBaoTech GeneralSystem and its components are designed using the principles of Service Oriented Architecture to allow for easier integration with other applications.