Working at eBaoTech
eBaoTech is a leading provider of innovative insurance software and services. We are passionate in our belief that advanced software technology can make the business of insuring people’s lives and assets easier and simpler for both insurance companies and their customers. We are committed to making that happen by offering continually better and more efficient software and services to our insurer clients every day. We seek people who share our excitement, passion and values.
eBaoTech is defined by our core values, simplified into the acronym ABCDE — Ambitious, Bright, Cooperative, Deep and Ethical. We seek to hire talented people who share these core values.
- We are passionate about our mission and goals. We set challenging goals for ourselves. We are determined to succeed.
- We are a world class team of smart people with the curiosity and intensity to pursue innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- We excel together as a team. We work in true partnership with colleagues, partners and, most importantly, our clients.
- We value intellectual depth and rigor. We strive to get to the bottom of problems and create solid solutions with all the details done right.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in our dealings with clients, partners, and colleagues.
eBaoTech Equal Opportunity Statement
eBaoTech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We at eBaoTech are dedicated to contributing to the local community, and believe that active community involvement benefits us all – our employees, our company and the communities in which we do business.
Search job openings available at our worldwide offices.
Did You Know?
eBaoTech employees come from 20 nationalities, and work in 11 cities in 10 countries worldwide. Ninety-five percent of our employees have a college degree or higher.