Hong Kong-based Dah Sing Life Assurance Deploys eBaoTech LifeSystem for Traditional and Unit-Linked Insurance Businesses
eBaoTech LifeSystem helps life insurer expand business capabilities and customer service to support its growth strategy
eBaoTech, a leading software provider for the life and general insurance industry, is pleased to announce that Hong Kong-based Dah Sing Life Assurance is now running its traditional and unit-linked life insurance operations on eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite.
Dah Sing Life Assurance (DSLA) operates its life insurance business in Hong Kong. In January 2011, DSLA selected eBaoTech LifeSystem to replace its legacy systems running its traditional life and unit-linked businesses. Phase 1 implementation consisted of the replacement of several legacy systems and the implementation of standardized and automated processes to replace formerly manual procedures, and was successfully completed on 5 March 2012.
Phase 2 of the implementation was completed on 2 April 2013 and included the migration of existing customer data from legacy systems to eBaoTech LifeSystem, integration with Dah Sing Life’s CRM solution, and the addition of direct marketing and telemarketing channels. With this successful go-live, all existing data from the legacy systems have been migrated into eBaoTech LifeSystem, and Dah Sing has expanded their product portfolio, reinsurance capabilities, and customer service functions.
“We faced a high level of complexity due to our previous systems. With the deployment of eBaoTech LifeSystem, we are able to consolidate our business onto a centralized system. This dramatically improves our operational efficiency,” noted Stephen Chow, Head of Insurance Information Technology at Dah Sing Life Assurance. “I would like to thank the teams from eBaoTech and our side for their hard work over the past 2 years. Without their commitment and dedication, we would not have been able to implement both Phase 1 and Phase 2 successfully, within budget and on schedule.”
With eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite, Dah Sing Life is able to:
- Improve its operational efficiency using a standards-based policy administration system
- Modify products quickly to respond faster to market changes, with eBaoTech LifeSystem’s powerful product configuration tools
- Integrate the business operations of multiple channels, including direct marketing, tele-marketing, bank and agent
- Shorten customer response time and improve customer satisfaction for Claims processing and Customer Service.
“We are very pleased that Dah Sing Life entrusted this important project to eBaoTech, and congratulate Dah Sing on the successful project completion. This implementation was noteworthy for its strong teamwork and extremely smooth execution,” added Woody Mo, CEO and president of eBaoTech.
eBaoTech delivers standards-based, highly configurable insurance software suites to both property and casualty (P&C) and life insurers. Its product offerings enable insurers to realize cost-effective, scalable, flexible and highly automated insurance operations in an ever-changing environment. With offices in eleven countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas, and installations in almost 30 countries, eBaoTech has extensive global presence to serve leading insurance companies. For more information, visit www.ebaotech.com.
- eBaoTech Congratulates AXA Tianping for Winning Gartner Innovative Digital Business Model Award
- Collaborus Cloud Version 4.5 is Available for General Release
- Datong Builds an Insurance Platform with Complete Sales and Services Capabilities on eBao Cloud
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Alibaba Computing Conference 2016