eBaoTech Announces General Availability of the LifeSystem SalesPlatform V3.6
LifeSystem SalesPlatform version 3.6 adds new sales efficiency-focused capabilities and improved performance to eBaoTech’s front-end platform for life insurers
Today eBaoTech, a leading insurance software solution provider, announced the general availability of LifeSystem SalesPlatform v3.6, the latest upgrade to its front-end platform for life insurers. This upgrade adds features such as real-time third party payment, automated reminders, global search capabilities and financial needs analysis, as well as improved performance. The net result is a fast, easy and efficient sales process for insurer’s agents, brokers and affinity partners.
This new release makes it even easier for insurers’ salespeople to close a sale in one customer interaction with real-time payment. For cases where a proposal needs additional follow-up such as manual underwriting, SalesPlatform provides the logic to inform the producer and facilitate follow-up.
The improved Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) tool allows the salesperson to choose how to display the data: in a spreadsheet or the original graphic display. In addition, the FNA calculator tool provides an easily modifiable illustration of future expenditures such as children’s education.
LifeSystem SalesPlatform’s Benefits at a Glance:
- Salespeople can close deals in one client interaction
- Sales are more effective thanks to comprehensive sales & management tools
- Channel management is simplified with one system to support multiple channels
- Product & channel launches are faster with built-in tools for easy setup and reuse
- Sales data analytics enables faster, more informed business decisions
eBaoTech LifeSystem SalesPlatform can be adopted as an integrated component of the eBaoTech’s LifeSystem Suite or as a stand-alone system linked to an insurer’s existing back-end systems. As with other eBaoTech software solutions, LifeSystem SalesPlatform is multi-language, multi-currency and multi-entity-on-a-single-instance deployable for global markets.
“We are seeing our insurance customers continue to implement new internet capabilities to conduct business more efficiently,” said Woody Mo, Chief Executive Officer of eBaoTech. “Agents, brokers and customers increasingly expect mobile access and fast response times from insurers’ computer systems. The new improvements of LifeSystem SalesPlatform v3.6 enable insurers to empower sales channels and satisfy customers who expect fast, secure access to insurance products.”
eBaoTech delivers standards-based, highly configurable insurance software solutions to both property and casualty (P&C) and life insurers. Its software products enable insurers to realize cost-effective, scalable, flexible and highly automated insurance operations in an ever-changing environment. With offices in eleven countries across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas, and installations in more than 20 countries, eBaoTech has extensive global presence to serve leading insurance companies. For more information, visit www.ebaotech.com.
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel
- Hong Kong-based Dah Sing Life Assurance Deploys eBaoTech LifeSystem for Traditional and Unit-Linked Insurance Businesses
- Hanwha Life Selects eBaoTech LifeSystem for its Indonesia Business
- eBaoTech® LifeSystem Suite is Operational at Ji Xiang Life Insurance