eBaoTech Announces Availability of GeneralSystem Suite v3.4 for General Insurance Carriers, and LifeSystem Suite v3.4 for Life Insurance Carriers
The new GeneralSystem v3.4 and LifeSystem 3.4 software solutions deliver greater ease-of-use through enhanced internationalization capabilities and implementation and configuration improvements.
eBaoTech, a leading insurance software solution provider, today announced the general global availability of GeneralSystem Suite v3.4, the latest version of its complete software solution for non-life (property & casualty) insurance carriers, and LifeSystem Suite v3.4, the newest release of its all-in-one solution for life insurance carriers.
eBaoTech’s GeneralSystem Suite v3.4 supports all mainstream general (property & casualty) insurance products including:
- Personal Insurance: Motor, personal accident, travel, home and more
- Commercial Insurance: Property, casualty, marine, engineering, bond and more
- Package Products: Combined coverage to cover all the risks of a person/family, or a small-to-medium enterprise
eBaoTech’s GeneralSystem Suite is a well-established product that integrates key modules into one comprehensive suite to handle an insurer’s business: SalesPlatform, Policy Administration, Claims, Product Configurator, Underwriting, Channel Management, Finance and Reinsurance. Among the new improvements in the latest GeneralSystem Suite version 3.4 are: Built-in support for both B2B and B2C operations, native integration of the Claims module, product data import/export enhancements to improve new product development, improved internationalization features, and better performance and security.
The new integrated SalesPlatform module supports both traditional channels such as agents and brokers, as well as emerging direct e-commerce and web affinity channels. B2B and B2C operations are supported, making it easier for insurance companies to support their multiple channels with a less complicated software architecture. As with previous versions, GeneralSystem Suite v3.4 is multi-language, multi-currency and multi-entity-on-a-single-instance deployable for global markets.
Today eBaoTech also announced the general global availability of eBaoTech® LifeSystem Suite v3.4, the latest version of its complete solution for life insurance carriers. As with previous versions, LifeSystem Suite v3.4 supports most life insurance products including:
- Traditional Life: Term, Endowment, Whole Life, Mortgage Life, Waiver of Premium, and Fixed Annuity
- Investment Life: Investment-Linked, Universal Life, Variable Universal Life, and Variable Annuity
- Accident and Health: Accident, Critical Illness/Dread Disease, Hospitalization, Long Term Care, and Major Medical
eBaoTech’s LifeSystem Suite is a well-established product that integrates key modules into one comprehensive suite to handle an insurer’s business: SalesPlatform, Policy Administration, Claims, Product Configurator, Underwriting, Channel Management, Finance and Reinsurance. Among the latest improvements in LifeSystem Suite v3.4 are: Added internationalization capabilities to enable multiple entities on the same infrastructure, a more complete authorization model, greater ease-of-use, and improved implementation and configuration documentation.
LifeSystem Suite’s Benefits at a Glance:
- All-in-one system with the component-based architecture to support the complete business operation
- Faster time-to-market thanks to advanced configuration and integration capabilities
- Improved customer service with straight-through claims processing
- Lower operating costs as a result of easier software implementation, enhancement and maintenance
- Global operations supported by multiple languages and currencies
“Insurance companies increasingly need software that makes it easier for them to launch new businesses internationally. Our software products excel at enabling multiple country operations while lessening the burden on IT. These new releases deliver features that improve global implementation, ease-of-use and multiple channel management,” said Woody Mo, Chief Executive Officer of eBaoTech. “GeneralSystem Suite v3.4 and LifeSystem Suite v3.4 are two important elements of our product portfolio as we continue to meet the evolving needs of our life insurer customers.”
eBaoTech delivers standards-based, highly configurable insurance software solutions to both property and casualty (P&C) and life insurers. Its software products enable insurers to realize cost-effective, scalable, flexible and highly automated insurance operations in an ever-changing environment. With offices in ten countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas, and over 60 core system installations in more than 20 countries, eBaoTech has extensive global presence to serve leading insurance companies. For more information, visit ebaotech.com.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- Colimbra and eBaoTech integrate their software solutions
- MSIG Mingtai Selects eBaoTech GeneralSystem Suite to Enable its Business Expansion and Growth
- eBaoTech Receives XCelent Functionality Award for its LifeSystem Suite