AEGON-CNOOC launches eBaoTech GroupLife System
AEGON-CNOOC, a joint venture between CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) and AEGON, successfully launched eBaoTech GroupLife on June 11.
With its headquarters in Shanghai, AEGON-CNOOC has branch offices in Beijing, Jiangsu, Shandong, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hebei and Hubei. To support it is fast expansion in China, AEGON-CNOOC decided in October 2009 to implement eBaoTech GroupLife to manage all group life insurance products. The eBaoTech GroupLife is supporting the sales and administration operations of more than 20 group life products.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- eBaoTech Held Seminar on Digital Insurance in Beijing
- Taiping Life Hong Kong is Operational with eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Launch Business in Hong Kong
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel