King Dragon Life Insurance launches eBaoTech LifeSystem and debuted its mobile solution
King Dragon Life Insurance (KDI), a joint venture between Taiwan Life Insurance and Xiamen C&D Corporation, launched its business with a grand opening on December 17, 2008. Teams from KDI and eBaoTech have worked together successfully to complete the eBaoTech LifeSystem implementation project in the record time of eight months.
eBaoTech LifeSystem has built-in automatic underwriting and calculation engines. They dramatically enhance the speed and efficiency of underwriting. Moreover, the system provides mobile solution of agent quotation, which enables agents to provide insurance quotation to customers anytime anywhere.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- eBaoTech Held Seminar on Digital Insurance in Beijing
- Taiping Life Hong Kong is Operational with eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Launch Business in Hong Kong
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation