Great Eastern Life’s Core System Migrated to eBaoTech LifeSystem in Singapore
Over a million policies and over 30 sub-systems integration were all successfully migrated to eBaoTech LifeSystem from Great Eastern Life’s VME core system. The new system went live on January 7, 2008. It is the culmination of several years’ worth of careful planning and execution.
This project is testament to the esprit-de-corp abilities of the project team, who were vigilant and kept a close watch over the rate of progress to ensure a smooth cutover which proceeded without delays in the schedule.
There are many heroes who have made this project a success, including the senior management team’s deep involvement and support of the project team throughout the entire process.
The successful cutover to the eBaoTech platform in 2008 is especially significant as it is also the year that Great Eastern Life celebrates its 100 years since its establishment.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Taiping Life Hong Kong is Operational with eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Launch Business in Hong Kong
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- eBaoTech Launches Jakarta Office