China United implements eBaoTech AutoClaim
China United Property Insurance signed a licensing agreement for nationwide implementation of eBaoTech AutoClaim, eBaoTech’s motor insurance claim management application. China United is the third largest general (property and casualty) insurance company and holds the second largest in market share of China’s motor insurance sector. The system implementation is completed within two months and Shanghai, Jiangsu and Hebei provincial branches start using the system today. The nationwide rollout is expected to complete by the end of year.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Taiping Life Hong Kong is Operational with eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Launch Business in Hong Kong
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Launches eBaoTech® LifeSystem as its Policy Administration System for Agency Channel
- Hong Kong-based Dah Sing Life Assurance Deploys eBaoTech LifeSystem for Traditional and Unit-Linked Insurance Businesses