Fortis launches Russian Life insurance business on eBaoTech LifeSystem
Fortis has announced the launch of a new life insurance business in Russia (see announcement in PDF). This business is fully running on eBaoTech LifeSystem, covering all insurance processes. The joint Fortis-eBaoTech-ITDS team implemented and customized LifeSystem within 7 months, catering for around 6 launch products and adapting LifeSystem to the Russian requirements, including full Russian language support in the user interface and in all documents. In addition, an interface to the Russian Website was developed for direct customer access to get quotes and buy life cover, using advanced Web Services.
Daniel Adamec, CEO eBaoTech Europe comments: “We are very happy to have collaborated with Fortis Insurance International on this venture, and look forward to a long-term relationship with the teams in Russia and in other Fortis markets. With this, we have proven again that we can deliver a localized version of LifeSystem within very tight time and budget restrictions, and can customize the application to new products and language requirements quickly. For us, this Implementation has been a great example of a global collaboration to deliver state-of-the art technology to a large financial institution”.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- eBaoTech Held Seminar on Digital Insurance in Beijing
- Taiping Life Hong Kong is Operational with eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Launch Business in Hong Kong
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation