eBaoTech’s client NTUC Income wins BEST OF BEST WORLD CONTACT CENTER
NTUC Income won the top award in this competition among all the contact centers (i.e. call centers) in the world in the category of Technology and Innovation.
The competition is open to contact centers from all industries, including banks, telephone companies, airlines, government agencies and others.
Two months ago, Income won this top award in the Asia Pacific region. On 9 Nov 2006, Income won the global award against the best from Europe and America. It was a tough fight to convince the panel of judges.
The key features of Income contact center are:
– high quality of service
– Immediate access to a contact center staff
– a virtual environment – contact center staff can operate from home or decentralized locations
– technology at a low cost
– enthusiastic staff (Income won nearly all the top awards in the Singapore competition recently)
The technology used for the call centre incorporates the eBaoTech Insurance system and PowerX technology from Growhill.
The incorporation of the straight through electronic processing with the use of message queue and web services have enhanced the capability of the eBaoTech Insurance software and its integration to the Computer Telephony Integration software (PowerX from Growhill).
The synergies of both technologies have enabled Income to win this prestigious award.
- eBaoTech Congratulates AXA Tianping for Winning Gartner Innovative Digital Business Model Award
- eBaoTech Held Seminar on Digital Insurance in Beijing
- eBaoTech Receives XCelent Functionality Award for its LifeSystem Suite
- eBaoTech Congratulates AIG APAC for Its Celent Model Insurer Asia 2013 Award
- Hanwha Life Selects eBaoTech LifeSystem for its Indonesia Business