Zurich Financial Services, using eBaoTech GeneralSystem as their core insurance system, gets business license for their new general insurance business in China
Zurich Financial Services Group, a leading global insurance company, has selected eBaoTech GeneralSystem as the core insurance system for their new general insurance business in China.
Zurich Insurance Company, a member of Zurich Financial Services Group, has been granted a business license to establish a general insurance branch in Beijing by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce (SAIC), after receiving approval from the China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC). Zurich Insurance Company is the first foreign insurer to have been granted a license to establish a general insurance branch in Beijing. (Please click here to read the complete version of News Release from Zurich Financial Services Group).
The system has passed inspection by CIRC. The new architecture model and flexibility of eBaoTech GeneralSystem will provide Zurich a strategic advantage in starting up the new business.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- eBaoTech Held Seminar on Digital Insurance in Beijing
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- Colimbra and eBaoTech integrate their software solutions
- MSIG Mingtai Selects eBaoTech GeneralSystem Suite to Enable its Business Expansion and Growth