PICC Life opens for business using eBaoTech LifeSystem
PICC Life opens for business today after successfully implemented eBaoTech LifeSystem. eBaoTech staff worked closely with PICC staff for the implementation and completed the project in 7 months. PICC Life Headquarters and Beijing Branch Office started using the new system today.
eBaoTech LifeSystem supports all insurance businesses at PICC Life, including centralized operations for data entry, underwriting and issuing policy paper. The success of this project demonstrated once again the flexibility and scalability of eBaoTech LifeSystem.
PICC Life is a life insurance joint venture between big players such as PICC Holdings Ltd (China’s largest insurer), Sumitomo Life Insurance of Japan, Asia Financial Holdings Ltd. (0662.HK:) and Bangkok Bank (BBL.BK:).
The company is the first foreign venture to receive a nationwide license, meaning it doesn’t need further regulatory approvals to open new branches.
By combining PICC’s brand and management base with Sumitomo’s methods and technology and Bangkok Bank’s experience in selling insurance products through a bank network, PICC Life is poised to become a valuable player in the China insurance market.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Taiping Life Hong Kong is Operational with eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Launch Business in Hong Kong
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- eBaoTech Receives XCelent Functionality Award for its LifeSystem Suite