Union Life Insurance Company’s operation kicks off with a bang
Union Life Insurance Company is a newly set up insurance company invested by several large private enterprises in China. It is the first local insurer headquatered in Central Chinese city of Wuhan.
After many vigorous rounds of evaluations, Union Life Insurance Company finally selected the eBaoTech LifeSystem to manage their life operations in China. Within a short frame of time, eBaoTech not only managed to set up the system for Union Life but also assisted them to pass the certification required with the China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC). This marks the start of a powerful long-term relationship between eBaoTech and Union Life.
On February 3 2005, Union Life Insurance’s operation kicked off with a bang. Supported by eBaoTech LifeSystem, Union Life Insurance’s first insurance policy was sold to China’s Olympic Games champion gymnast athlete, Li Xiaoshuang. On the same day, there was greater cause for celebration when Union Life Insurance Company also successfully clinched a huge group policy contract, marking the start of a wonderful Year 2005.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- Taiping Life Hong Kong is Operational with eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Launch Business in Hong Kong
- TianAn Life Sees Remarkable Bancassurance Business Growth Thanks to Partnership with eBaoTech
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- eBaoTech Receives XCelent Functionality Award for its LifeSystem Suite