Swiss Life, Switzerland’s largest life insurer has selected eBaoTech LifeSystem as the IT platform for a new venture
Swiss Life will launch a new insurance venture focusing on structured life insurance products for wealthy individuals on eBaoTech’s LifeSystem.
The implementation is done within six months, will go live in Spring 05 and proves that LifeSystem is a highly flexible insurance platform also suitable for European insurance companies. eBaoTech is implementing the platform with a joint Zurich- and Shanghai-based team in a delivery model that reduces cost to the client and at the same time ensures rapid implementation. In addition to being based on LifeSystem Version 3, it will also entail a new component to handle complex interactions with banks and custodian accounts.
- SEG Launches eBaoTech LifeSystem Suite to Support Its Digital Strategy
- eBaoTech Held Seminar on Digital Insurance in Beijing
- Dah Sing Life Selects eBaoTech Data Warehouse Solution to Support its Decision Making for Daily Operation
- eBaoTech Receives XCelent Functionality Award for its LifeSystem Suite
- eBaoTech Partners with DataOne Asia to Better Serve Thailand Insurance Market